IL NIDO NERO SRL subsidiary of LINCK INVEST BV (hereinafter referred to as 'IL NIDO NERO'), with its registered office in Vocabolo Case Ciottole 40/B, Fraz. Cecanibbi, 06059 TODI (Perugia, Umbria, Italia), is responsible for the processing of personal data as set out in this Privacy Statement. Kristof Ghyselinck is the Data Protection Officer at Il Nido Nero. He can be reached at email@example.com.
Personal and consumption data we process
Il Nido Nero processes your personal and relevant consumption data because you make use of our services and/or because you supply them to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- Invoice data (name company, address, VAT number)
- First name, last name and gender
- Consumption data concerning water, energy and waste. These data are processed by Il Nido Nero in an aggregated way to constantly improve the concept and inform guests about the ecological impact of their stay.
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal details or preferences that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website and/or in correspondence or by telephone
- Data on your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number obtained from third parties (e.g. online payments)
- Health, such as dietary requirements or wheelchair use
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
If you provide us with health data, such as dietary requirements, allergies or the use of a wheelchair, we will process this data in your booking. We may save this data for future reservations. Our website and/or service has no intention of collecting data about website visitors who are under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data being collected on children without parental permission. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data on a minor without such consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal and consumption data?
Il Nido Nero processes your data for the following purposes:
- Aggregated data on consumption to improve the Il Nido Nero concept (water/energy/waste/etc. consumption) and sensitize its guests
- Processing your payment
- Sending our newsletter, follow-up mails, SMS and/or advertising messages
- Calling you or sending you an e-mail if this is necessary for us to be able to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes in our services and products and to optimize our guest experience
- Il Nido Nero analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tune the offer of products and services to your preferences.
Il Nido Nero does not make any decisions about matters which could (significantly) affect people on the basis of automated processing. These are decisions made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (for example an employee of Il Nido Nero) being involved.
How long we keep data
Il Nido Nero will not keep your data any longer than is strictly necessary to realise the goals for which your data are collected (marketing / website optimisation / concept improvement / personalisation and automation / etc.). Aggregated data are kept for research purposes and static purposes (unlimited in time).
Sharing personal details with third parties
Il Nido Nero shares your personal data with various third parties when this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to meet a possible legal obligation (e.g. online payment system). We enter into a processing agreement with companies that process your details on our behalf, to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your details. Il Nido Nero remains responsible for this processing. Il Nido Nero also provides your personal details to other third parties. We only do so with your express permission.
Cookies, or similar techniques, which we use
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These include advertisers and/or social media companies. Below is an overview (not exhaustive):
Cookies: Session Cookies / Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager / Facebook Pixels / Google Cookies / Google Adwords Cookies / Hotjar Cookies / Livechat Cookies / Mailchimp Cookies /